Saint Martin Hotel, England
Crystal clear waters, idyllic beaches and a prevailing sense of calm make St. Martin’s a delight. With its iconic red and white Daymark, erected in 1683 by Thomas Ekins, it is the first island you spot as you cross from the mainland. .
The island is just two miles long, yet it has some of the finest beaches in the British Isles, if not the world. Whether searching the rock pools in Lawrence’s Bay, or taking a dip in the water off the sweeping Par Beach or simply chilling on Bread and Cheese Cove, Great Bay or Little Bay, they all jostle for the accolade! Additionally, the spectacular flowers, plant life, rare birds and sensational sea views along the heathery cliff path walks all add to the thrill of St. Martin’s unmistakable beauty. Exploring the islets of Nornour, Ganilly and Menawethan from St. Martin’s also allows you to spot colonies of seals not so far off shore.
- Specialty restaurants
- Room Service (24Hrs) – Service with additional Fee ($)
- Royal Club Premium Beverages
- Butler Service
- Complimentary WIFI in the Lobby
- New adults-only swimming pool
- Pool Concierge
- Water Sports: water polo, water aerobics and kayaking
- Fitness Center & Tennis court
- “Fun Club” Weekly Activities Program
- Kids Club supervised activities for children from 4 to